Welcome to Ethical Giving
Who are we?
Ethical Giving was set up in 2009 by the independent financial advice company Ethical Investors, which since 1989 has donated at least 50% of its trading profits to good causes. We set up Ethical Giving because we found that the cost of giving money to charity via other organisations was too high; we had been using external groups to channel the annual charitable gifting from Ethical Investors and for a seemingly simple administrative process we could not understand how anyone could justify charging up to 5% of every donation.
Why are we different?
- We take only 1% in fees
- All costs are subsidised by Ethical Investors
- We ensure complete transparency - there are no hidden fees
What do we do?
- Give grants to charities and good causes
- Receive and ethically manage donations and legacies
- Act as a conduit for individuals seeking to support projects that may not enjoy charitable status